Link to all Picture Puzzles here:
These puzzles are adaptable and can be played on any device—on iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Smart phones and any Android device.
How to Play:
- Select a picture puzzle from the photo icons on the page.
- Select New Game. You will then find the options for levels of difficulty–Easy, Intermediate, Advanced
- If you are new to slide puzzles or “it’s been a while,” I suggest you try the Easy level to build your technique and skill.
- When you select a level of difficulty, you will be taken to the puzzle image. Tap on the puzzle with your phone, tablet or iPad. Or, click on it with your computer.
- The puzzle will divide and scramble. You have numbers on the pieces to help you on the easy level. And, you can tap or click on Original to get the image to unscramble temporarily.
- The intermediate and advanced puzzles have these options shown below the puzzle as Original and Numbers.
- Have fun!
- The images are all from free wallpapers by dreamtree on the Android Market.
Legal notice: We believe our images fall under the fair use doctrine as they are reduced size and excerpted for informational purposes. However, if you would like to request removal of an image from our collection for copyright reasons, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to oblige.